- The Department of Economics was established in 1983 and has become one of the leading
economics departments in Turkey.
- The medium of instruction is English.
- The members of the Department have been working on a variety of fields such as Economic
Growth, Development Economics, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Economic Policy,
International Finance and Banking, Econometrics, and Financial Econometrics.
- Research and teaching in each of these fields where we offer a wide range of courses at both the
undergraduate and graduate level, are undertaken both in pure theory and in applications.
- The high degree of personal contact and concern between academic staff and students is one of the important features of our Department.
This page updated by İngilizce İktisat Bölümü on 03.11.2020 16:24:32